Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dr. Appointment 39 Weeks

Went to the doctor today and I am still measuring the same as last time. He did however attempt to strip my membranes but was unsuccessful. The baby is just sitting too high still. So now we wait. I will go back on Monday (Yes that is after my due date) and have a non-stress test and an ultrasound to check the fluid levels. At that time he will decide if they need to induce me (because the levels are low) or let me go longer. He did say that if the fluid levels are okay he will let me go until 41 weeks before they do anything else. So until then we are being patient. My sister Angie says if it is a girl she must not have her hair done yet and is waiting until then :)

I did have a nice night out tonight. Mason went to Grammy and Papa Conklin's for the evening and I walked the mall and did a little shopping. It really helped pass the time getting out and about.

So if anything happens we'll let you know....

No comments: