Thursday, October 16, 2008

Carson 5 months old

I know I am a little behind at updating these pictures. Carson is doing well. He is finally eating Oatmeal once sometimes twice a day. He seems to be enjoying it. He loves to watch everything going on around him, especially Mason. I have to be honest and say that he is not that great of a sleeper. Well compared to how Mason was at least. I did get two full nights sleep out of him this week and I have been trying very hard to get him on a set schedule. Even when he doesn't sleep well or nap well he is a very happy baby. I guess he just doesn't want to miss anything. He is just so much fun and brings a smile to my face everyday!



Carson 5 Months


I'm gonna get you


Carson 5 Months


My favorite pic.


Here is Mason at 5 months. As you can see he had a lot less hair than Carson does at this age. Carson's is coming in very fast. Also, Carson smiles for the camera a LOT more than Mason ever did! To me they are definitely looking much different these days!

No comments: