Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Carson 1 Month

Things here are going really well. We are excited for Chad to be done with school after this week. We are going to try and spend a lot of time as a family and enjoy this summer. Carson and Mason both are getting so big. Everyday there is something new. I am enjoying every minute I get to stay home with them. Yes even the hard times, I feel so lucky!



Dad and his guys

Mason was a little shy and Grandma was protecting him


Carson and Cousin Caleb -


Carson at 1 month

Mason at 1 month


Carson 1 Month


Having fun at Aunt Angies and Uncle Kevins (Memorial Weekend)


This was one of the only times he went down the slide, he had more fun playing with the balls and bat


The three new ones - Elliot, Carson and Easton




I love my big brother

1 comment:

Jonathan Kelly clark said...

Wow do they look alike or what!!! Cool!